FREE 2-3 Day Priority Shipping On Orders $25 & Over!
RAW Pre Rolled Cones | Classic | 98 Special | 50 Pack |
- RAWthentic | 100% original RAW Pre-rolled cones produced by RAW and distributed by American Rolling Club
- CONVENIENCE | These RAW cones are Pre rolled with tips included! Just fill, pack & enjoy!
- SLOW BURNING | Each RAW cone is watermarked with RAW’s proprietary criss-cross imprint that helps prevent runs and maintain a slow and even burn.
- ALL NATURAL | Made from a blend of unbleached fibers and finished with a natural gum line. RAW Rolling Papers have no added chalk or dyes or harsh chemicals!
- CONTENTS | 50 RAW Classic 98 Special prerolled cones. Cones inside come in two STACKS of 25 Cones resulting in 50 total cones and 25 packing sticks. Includes American Rolling Club DoobTube.
27 in stock
RAW Classic 98 Special Cones 50 Pack with American Rolling Club DoobTube
RAW Classic papers consist of natural fibers to provide you with the highest quality, unbleached, unrefined rolling papers available. These RAW pre-rolled cones save you time and effort. They are perfect for people who find it a challenge to hand-roll as well as for experienced rollers to optimize their time. Cones are the ultimate convenience because you only need to fill them up with whatever you like to smoke, twist the end, and light the fire.
Each Classic 98 Special cone is 98mm in length with a 26mm tip.
Watermarked with RAW’s patented CrissCross watermark, this special watermark helps prevent runs and maintains the smooth even-burn characteristic that RAW products are famous for. RAW Classics are a translucent natural light brown color and are so thin that you can almost see through them, the unique cone shape design promotes an even burn at the beginning, and then less and less intensity required with each puff. This means your first puff will be as strong and efficient as the last.
All Natural Quality
RAW Rolling Papers have no added chalk or dyes, unlike competitor brands. RAW cones use a water-based gum that takes a long time to dry, when RAW cones are rolled they have to sit for 24 hours before they can be stacked and packed which results in very slow production. Other brands use pure Ethyl Vinyl Acetate (Chemical glue) which is not organic, their glue dries almost instantly so they can produce their cones much faster and cheaper. Unlike the competition RAW products are more focused toward all natural quality.