Accessibility Statement for American Rolling Club
This is an accessibility statement from American Rolling Club.
Measures to support accessibility
American Rolling Club takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of American Rolling Club:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. American Rolling Club is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of American Rolling Club. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on American Rolling Club:
- E-mail: support@
- Postal Address: 709 Plaza Dr Suite 2 Box 209 Chesterton, In 46304
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of American Rolling Club relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of American Rolling Club , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for American Rolling Club:
- Product Images: Images do not have text alternatives because . We are working to add alt titles to relevant product images. Please contact us if you have difficulty understanding our website and we will gladly make reasonable accommodation..
- Screen Reader Accessibility : Screen readers may have a hard time navigating our website’s code because We utilized a templated woocommerce theme.. We are systematically updating our code to better service screen readers. Please contact us if you have difficulty understanding our website and we will gladly make reasonable accommodation..
American Rolling Club assessed the accessibility of American Rolling Club by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
This statement was created on 29 March 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.